ESA SME initiative news
May 21th, 2018 – Programmes and initiatives within ESA that could be of particular interest to SMEs are listed below.
ESA programmes and initiatives
– Program rement actions reserved for SME and “Non-Primes” (C1-C4 clauses)
– Technology Research Programme (TRP)
– General Support Technology Programme (GSTP)
– TRP and GSTP Open and Intended Invitations to Tender on EMITS
– The Core Technology Programme (CTP)
– General Studies Programme (GSP)
– Advanced Research in Telecommunications Systems (ARTES)
– ARTES Entry initiative
– Kick-Start Activity
– Technology Transfer Programme (TTP)
– Permanently Open Calls for New Member States (NMS)
Written by Esa
While 2018 was a mixed year for cryptocurrencies, but blockchain technology shows no signs of slowing down. January 21th, 2019 – 2019 ...
January 17th, 2019 – Small businesses in the continent have received a boost following the launch of what is heralded as a mobile-firs...